Partner with a Leading Commercial Landscape Company
As entrepreneurs ourselves, we know how hard it is to build a company, and what your legacy means to you and your team. That’s why we want to partner with company owners as they work to shape the next phase of their business. We aim to partner with leading, like-minded maintenance-focused landscaping businesses and prioritize culture-first companies with a strong reputation for developing people that deliver quality, excellence, and superior customer service.
In addition to achieving financial security today, through reinvestment, you’ll become an owner of Ruppert Landscape. We have a track record of growth with a wealth of resources to help, including training, marketing, recruiting, and technology.
Why Partner With Ruppert?
- Employees Come First—Incorporating accountability, training, development, and career opportunity, we ensure Ruppert is a long-term home for all team members and share the value we create together
- Expansion and Growth—Share in Ruppert’s model to help achieve healthy growth opportunities, allowing you to diversify wealth and help realize your company’s full potential
- Resources to Grow Your Business—Gain access to marketing resources, recruiting best practices, best in class training programs, purchasing power (equipment/vehicles/materials), systems, technology, and other platform benefits
- Industry-Leading Training—Ruppert invests in its employees through structured training programs and leadership programs to help realize their full potential
What are the Benefit to Founders/Owners?
- Liquidity—Ruppert’s access to capital and resources allows for fair and efficient transactions
- Support—Strong management experience with a proven track record of growth
- Flexibility—Ruppert works collaboratively to understand each owner’s desired role going forward
What makes a good cultural fit?
Our culture is at the foundation of all that we do. It helps us attract and retain great team members, provide strong and consistent service for our customers, and has been a key factor in our growth and longevity in the green industry. We are looking for like-minded companies who share our values and are committed to these tenets:
- Employee-focused—Invested in growing and developing teams through training, evaluations, recognizing and rewarding performance, well-developed communication channels and providing opportunity for growth.
- Culture of accountability—Empowers team to make decisions and expects each person to act like an owner—driving innovation, and operating with a sense of urgency and efficiency.
- Competitive/goal driven—Teams that love to win and are self-driven to reach their goals, improve efficiencies and enhance performance.
- Focused on standards—Takes pride in providing quality services, a safe working environment, adhering to processes and procedures, and ensuring that the company’s image—including personal appearance, uniforms, fleet, and facilities—is something that creates pride for employees and customers.