Get the Experience You Need to Succeed
Choosing a company where you can use your talent and skills to their fullest potential is a major decision. Ruppert Landscape is continually seeking talented, hard-working individuals interested in a green industry career and offers internships in positions ranging from sales and estimating to nursery production and landscape installation. The hands-on experience you receive will be a strong supplement to your training and education and will help you to determine your future career path.
Internships cover a wide range of specialties that include, but are not limited to:
- Landscape Management
- Landscape Installation
- Hardscape Installation
- Tree Growing and Tree Moving
- Sales and Estimating
- Business Administration (administrative support, accounting, public relations, computer management and more)
- Fleet, Facilities and Equipment Maintenance
Structured Internship Program
- In-depth Orientation — A thorough company orientation, including a session to match your goals with company positions
- Cross-training — A unique opportunity to work and learn skills in several different positions to enable you to find your perfect niche
- Mentor Program — A company manager is assigned to assist you and other interns with acclimation and the learning process
- Monthly Evaluation — A two-way evaluation in which the company evaluates your performance, reviews your goals and solicits feedback on your experience
- Management Training — An opportunity to participate in internal and external training programs offered to management employees covering topics such as team-building, personal goal development, leadership training, business development, and interviewing and presentation skills
- Skills-Building Seminars — An opportunity to participate in company-sponsored seminars including horticultural training to sharpen your field skills
- Housing Location Assistance — A manager will assist you with finding appropriate and affordable housing if needed.
- Career Opportunities — Upon successful completion of an internship(s), you will be eligible for full-time opportunities upon graduation.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing an internship with Ruppert Landscape. We encourage you to visit our Current Openings page to submit your resume. Additionally, we invite you to visit our facilities, tour our nursery fields and meet our team. For more information on applying for an internship or to set up a tour, please contact HR Specialist Kate McCabe at 301-482-0300.