Meet the New and Improved IT Team
By Dan Spruill, Director of IT
Over the last four years, the IT Team has undergone several personnel changes with the goal of better supporting operations through increased capabilities and skillsets. This past month, we continued that effort by hiring a new digital project manager, software developer, and help desk lead. With these additions, we are greatly enhancing our ability to provide better communication, awareness, and service to our internal customers.
In the spirit of increased visibility, we’d like to introduce (or re-introduce) our IT team:
- Courtney Pohlit, our new digital project manager, will oversee all major IT projects going forward. She is currently tasked with getting her arms around our existing initiatives, then working to align resources and help deliver solutions on time and under budget.
- James Mu, our new software developer, is busy learning our extensive list of custom software, which he’ll be responsible for maintaining and updating. Both he and Courtney will work to add functionality and create new applications to continue providing a competitive advantage to operations.
- Rad Petkov, our new help desk lead, will be the first point of contact when you experience any IT issues. Anything he cannot solve quickly on his own (which is very little), he will escalate to one of our more seasoned team members (below).
- Casey Mills, prior to his promotion to network administrator, held Rad’s role as help desk lead. Now, he manages our extensive list of network equipment including servers, firewalls, access points, and switches.
- Tim Vo, our senior systems engineer, focuses on our IT security footprint and manages our infrastructure applications.
- Melanie Halsey, our longest tenured team member, has held several positions within Ruppert. She is instrumental in helping us roll out new applications and currently oversees our mobile device program, including all cell phones and tablets with data plans.
Pictured L to R: James, Rad, Courtney, Melanie, Tim, Dan, Casey
Courtney and Rad are very welcome additions to our team. They have already hit the ground running and we expect they will quickly ramp up their knowledge of our Ruppert systems. We are excited to take this team into the second half of 2019.
If you are in need of IT support, please submit a ticket through the KACE system (support.ruppertcompanies.com), or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to assisting you!