Committed to Giving Back
As a leading landscape contractor, Ruppert Landscape embraces social responsibility as an opportunity to give back to the community both locally and internationally.
Participating in philanthropic causes is consistent with our guiding principles in that it aids in building an organization that both employees and customers are proud to be associated with. Five percent of profit before tax is pledged annually for donations of products, services, expertise and financial resources to various charitable causes.
Food For The Poor
For 20 years, Craig Ruppert and Chris Davitt have organized an annual building trip to the Caribbean/Latin America through Food for the Poor to provide much-needed assistance to those in need.
Click here to learn more about the Food For The Poor annual building trip.
A long-standing tradition and one of our largest philanthropic efforts is our Field Day event.
Click here to learn more about Field Day.
Recipients of significant donations over the years include:
- American Cancer Society
- Armed Forces Retirement Home – Washington
- Bethlehem House
- Carroll Park (Baltimore, MD)
- The Children’s Home (Catonsville, MD)
- Christmas in April
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- DC Construction Trades Foundation
- DC Department of Recreations and Parks
- Easter Seals Greater Washington-Baltimore Region
- Fight for Children
- Home Builders Care Foundation
- Jubilee Housing
- Olney Boys and Girls Club
- Olney Rotary Club
- Samaritan Inns
- St. Anselm’s Abbey High School
- St. John’s College High School
- St. Paul’s Honduras Clinic
- United States Marines serving in Iraq & Afghanistan
- Washington Jesuit Academy
Dozens of other activities and causes which reflect the interests of our employees and clients are chosen annually.