Ruppert Landscape is currently seeking Crew Leaders / Field Managers in Dulles / Chantilly, Virginia
Apply using the form below!
We are looking for someone who:
- Is self-motivated with a desire to learn and improve
- Is honest, dependable, cooperative, and has a positive attitude
- Takes pride in their work
- Adheres to, and supports, company policies and seeks to grow with the company
- Values positive customer and employee relationships
- Has a valid driver’s license with a clean record over the last three years
- Can legally work in the U.S.
Field Managers at Ruppert Landscape are responsible for:
- Leading a team of 3-5 people in all facets of the commercial landscape industry
- Training and developing their team members
- Managing quality, productivity, and safety on the job site
- Developing working relationships with internal and external customers
- Maintaining assigned vehicle and equipment and keep in good working order
Benefits of working at Ruppert Landscape:
- We provide a competitive salary, medical benefits with dental and vision, paid time off, and 401(k) plan.
- We offer year-round employment, meaning no layoffs or reduced hours
- We are dedicated to providing hands-on training and opportunities for professional development and career growth
- We have on-site dedicated shop facilities to ensure regularly cleaned and well-maintained trucks and equipment
- We appreciate and celebrate our teams’ hard work with regular employee appreciation events and incentives, including bonuses
- We are focused on sustainable practices and incorporating technology that helps us do our jobs safer and more effectively
- We are committed to giving back to our local communities with service projects driven by our team members
About Ruppert Landscape
Founded in 1976, Ruppert Landscape is a family and employee-owned commercial landscape construction and management company with over 2000 team members across 30 locations in Pennsylvania, Maryland, DC, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Texas, Delaware, and Tennessee. Our mission is to provide opportunity for our people, take excellent care of our customers, and be good stewards of the environment and our community. Ruppert Landscape is an Equal Opportunity and E-verify Employer.