Q: Are you open and operating?
A: Yes, we are still performing commercial landscape management and landscape construction services as permitted by state and federal regulations, with several safety precautions in place.
Q: What steps have you taken to ensure your customers’ and employees’ safety?
A: We have enacted the following protocols to protect employees/minimize exposure risk:
- Wearing masks on job sites when working within six feet of others
- Office staff working from home as they are able (limited personnel in offices)
- Allowing field staff to direct report to job sites where possible/desired
- Schedule flexibility to accommodate childcare issues and distance learning
- Disinfecting trucks and high-impact areas at least twice per day
- Assigning crew members to the same truck daily (no changing trucks/seats, no exposure to other crew members) as scheduling and attendance permits.
We are constantly communicating customers to determine their needs and comfort levels, and making adjustments as needed (i.e. avoiding entering buildings/interior spaces at senior communities and construction job sites). If you have a special request or newly implemented guidelines we should be following for your property or job site, please let us know.
Q: Can you do video consultations and/or meetings for services I’m considering?
A: Our team will be happy to meet with you virtually to discuss your needs.
Q: What is the best way to reach a Ruppert representative?
A: As always, we are available to answer questions or address concerns whenever you need us. If you are a current client, the best way to reach us is to email or call your main Ruppert contact on their cell phone. If you do not yet have a Ruppert contact, you can call our main office line (301-482-0300) or fill out this form, and someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Q: Are you still hiring during this time?
A: Yes! We are committed to hiring the best and brightest and keeping them here long-term. Especially during this challenging time, we are proud to be able to provide opportunity for those who have been displaced by other landscaping companies or other industries, or who are seeking a more stable career. We have a number of open positions ranging from crew/field level to management, and also in our shops (vehicle and equipment maintenance) and corporate departments (accounting, IT, HR, etc). Visit our careers page to view and apply for open positions.